Finkl Steel is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of forging die steels, plastic injection mold steels, die casting tool steels, forged alloy bar, and custom open die forgings. Finkl Steel is a member of international Swiss Steel Group and manufactures products at three production facilities in Chicago, Quebec, and Detroit. We sell our products in North America and to 18 countries worldwide. With more than 100 patents, our steel formulations and steelmaking technologies set worldwide standards. In recognition of Finkl Steel’s product quality, our facilities were the first in America to receive ISO 9000 registration.
- Operation of overhead cranes as they relate to melting activities
- Sweeping, shoveling, and taking care of general housekeeping necessary to maintain a clean and orderly shop.
- Operation of various other tools, equipment, and machinery so that they can fill in when necessary.
- Must be able to tolerate heat
- Must be able to work overtime and off shifts
- Overhead crane experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Industrial or manufacturing experience a plus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus Eligibility