Finkl Steel is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of forging die steels, plastic injection mold steels, die casting tool steels, forged alloy bar, and custom open die forgings. Finkl Steel is a member of international Swiss Steel Group and manufactures products at three production facilities in Chicago, Quebec, and Detroit. We sell our products in North America and to 18 countries worldwide. With more than 100 patents, our steel formulations and steelmaking technologies set worldwide standards. In recognition of Finkl Steel’s product quality, our facilities were the first in America to receive ISO 9000 registration.
- Soliciting and Reviewing Inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Providing quotations.
- Receiving purchase orders and conducting contract review before entering the orders.
- Communicating with the outside sales staff daily (Product Line Directors & District Sales Managers).
- Answering phone calls and emails with requests from customers. Including: Quotes, Requests for Certs, Shipping Updates, Order Status Reports, Claims, Expedite Requests, etc.
- Quote Follow-Up & Documentation within the CRM
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 Years Experience is Preferred
- Knowledge of Customer Service, Basic Microsoft Usage, Time Management Skills.
- AutoCAD is a plus, but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flexible and Dependent Spending Accounts
- RTA Transit Benefits
- STD, LTD, & Life Insurance