Finkl Steel is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of forging die steels, plastic injection mold steels, die casting tool steels, forged alloy bar, and custom open die forgings. Finkl Steel is a member of international Swiss Steel Group and manufactures products at three production facilities in Chicago, Quebec, and Detroit. We sell our products in North America and to 18 countries worldwide. With more than 100 patents, our steel formulations and steelmaking technologies set worldwide standards. In recognition of Finkl Steel’s product quality, our facilities were the first in America to receive ISO 9000 registration.
- Required to walk, stand, bend, squat, work from heights, navigate uneven surfaces, and lift up to 50 pounds in a non-climate controlled industrial environment.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment (AC/DC overhead cranes, AC wound rotor/DC motors, AC/DC drives, Hydraulic systems sensors and controls, large machine tool (ie. Lathe) drives, controls, sensors, and actuators PLC I/O).
- Assist with safety and housekeeping activities
- Perform all tasks assigned to them by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years' experience in comparable roles required
- Experience troubleshooting
- Heavy Industry experience required
- Steel Industry preferred
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus Potential