- Administration of CAE/PLM/CAD environment
- Perform CAx systems operations and preventive/corrective actions on CAx infrastructure cluster such as access rights, installations, troubleshooting, backup & restore and failover strategy
- IT Project work with relation to CAE/PLM/CAD
- Provide consultancy to our suppliers as a point of contact
- Share expertise through assistance and guidance of other CAx users, as well as for Key-Users
- Support and test new CAx software releases/deployments
- Active support in the development of an operational concept
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality aspects of the respective documentation
RUAG Space is part of the international RUAG group which is active in the fields of Aerospace and Defence and employs more than 9,000 employees worldwide. We are Europe's largest, independent supplier to the aerospace industry. In Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and in the USA we develop, produce and test subsystems and components for Space applications. Heritage, flexibility and outstanding reliability make RUAG Space the partner of choice for producers of satellites and the launch services industry all over the world.
- Certified Engineering or IT background
- Experience in the administration of a high performance engineering IT-environment
- Traceable CAx and engineering tools operational experience, e.g. CATIA V5/6, HyperWorks, Abaqus, Nastran, etc.
- Highly committed, reliable, proactive personality
- Strong communication skills with a positive doer-attitude
- Good German and English language skills