- Define, oversee and manage the governance & development framework for the GF ServiceNow Platform & establish development rules & policies
- Develop and implement smart, secure & sustainable technical platform solutions & set the quality benchmark to be achieved for all developer teams
- Closely collaborate with the Platform Owner & Service Catalog Owner on the further evolution of the platform data model as well as consuming flows, integrations, e-Bonds & other interfaces
- Sharpen the focus on quality awareness & train internal & external teams on procedures and expectations
- Contribute to optimize the platform performance, drive the continuous improvement of solutions & protect the platforms integrity
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow scripting languages, APIs and integrations
- Several years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Ability to lead and mentor multiple teams of ServiceNow developers
- Expertise in establishing and enforcing governance policies, development standards, and best practices for ServiceNow implementations
- Experience with Scrum & commitment to staying updated on the latest ServiceNow features, updates, and industry best practices
- Full proficiency in English; knowledge of German is an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
We support the purchase of a fitness studio membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy. We also offer active health promotion with other sport activities.
Your work route
Who we are
Georg Fischer (GF) comprises three divisions: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions. The Corporation is headquartered in Switzerland and has 15'000 employees worldwide. GF is the preferred partner of its customers for the safe transport of liquids and gases, lightweight casting components, and high-precision manufacturing technologies.