- Leadership, support and management of international customer projects in the field of machine construction
- Collaboration in the offer/concept phase incl. review of the functional specifications based on their performance description
- Assumption of project responsibility for costs, deadlines and quality from kick-off to customer acceptance and handover to the service department
- Ensure, plan and coordinate tasks between external and internal partners
- Organization and execution of machine acceptance inhouse and at the customers site
- Basic technical education with a further education as engineer FH or technician HF (mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Required language: (D/E), good level in both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel of approx. 10%
- High level in social and methodological competence
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries