- Implementation of new data driven use cases
- Requirements engineering
- Coordination with GF departments
- Coordination with external partners
- Maintenance of the existing data processes
- Key user for the data management platform
- Technical support of all parts of the platform
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or comparable and at least two years of experience as data engineer
- Good experience in end-to-end data processing (ETL/ELT)
- Good experience in Database design and administration (Azure SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Db2)
- Good experience in API development (Java, Node.js, TypeScript, …)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken fluency in English, ideally also in German
- A plus would be knowledge with:
- Informatica (IDMC, CDQ, Power Center…)
- Azure (DevOps, Data Factory, Databricks, DataLake, …)
- Non rational database skills e.g., NoSQL
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.