- Be part of the implementation of our new and global PIM system as Business Application Specialist.
- Develop our PIM and manage changes such as configurations, business rules, import/export templates including adding new fields, enumerations, categories, sub-entities.
- Participate in all go-live phase of the PIM application, and you will work with application owners to build a knowledge base that will aid first level environment support capability.
- Identify opportunities to gain efficiencies, automate, and improve data quality, perform operations, monitoring, and support for PIM application.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues related to PIM Solution or Release installations.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business engineering, computer science, marketing or comparable would be plus. At least two years of experience as PIM developer / software engineer / Business Application Engineer.
- Deep technical and functional expertise in Product Information Management
- Strong knowledge of PIM concepts and data modeling
- Experience with Syndigo Enterprise PIM is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to consult different internal stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in English, German is a plus.
- You like to work in a dynamic and international environment, and you have Teamwork skills.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.