- Supporting the Customer Experience Center (CEC) team in the planning and implementation of visits & events at the Schaffhausen site
- Ensuring requests for CEC visits are managed efficiently according to the guidelines
- Liaising with the local departments to set the dates within the agenda
- Ensuring meeting rooms and equipment is fully maintained
- Compiling statistics for monthly reports for the analytics
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, hospitality, trade show, convention, event management or similar degree/experience in a relevant field
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Motivated team player with good time management and a problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills in English and German
- High stress resistance and flexibility
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
We offer all employees free refreshments such as water, coffee or tea.
We support the purchase of a fitness studio membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy. We also offer active health promotion with other sport activities.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.