- Reporting to the global sales enablement manager, you will support in conducting business reviews to benchmark current commercial programs and identify gaps to develop new sales enablement initiatives and contents
- Collaborate with regional sales enablement managers, in developing and implementing world-class sales enablement initiatives and programs
- Support the roll-out of a global Sales Excellence Program including communication to relevant stakeholders (ex. Resource persons/Subject Matter Experts, target participants, Managing Directors, Sales Team Leaders/Managers), materials preparation, and program evaluation feedback generation and reporting
- Collaborate, connect, communicate, and work with relevant commercial people and stakeholders within the sales organization of GF sales companies worldwide in developing local and relevant business cases
- In collaboration with the GF Academy, develops content and initiate internal communication to all employees in sales and marketing for sales enablement initiative releases
- Work with the Data Analytics team to develop new learning channel (ex. digital learning platform in Showpad for Salespeople), new assessment tool (ex. competency mapping and assessment tool) and new dashboards to validate effectiveness of sales enablement activities
- Self-driven, well organized and independent
- Curious, patient and creative with good presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate to people at different levels of the organization
- Motivated with good problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written), any other European language is a plus
- Very good working experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office, esp. Power point and Excel
- CRM, Power Bi knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Masters' degree in Management and Business Administration or Marketing
- Flexibility to travel internationally
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
We support the purchase of a fitness studio membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy. We also offer active health promotion with other sport activities.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.