- Active selling of the entire product portfolio of the business unit Utility
- Independent and systematic tracking of offers and projects in the sales area
- Technical advice and support for customers and agencies issuing the invitation to tender (e.g. planning offices)
- Systematic acquisition of new customers and development of a dealership structure
- Market launch and presentation of new products as well as strategic expansion of the market shares
- Technical education (e.g. as a gas and water installer, civil engineering / construction, piping systems, mechanical engineering or similar career group)
- Min. 3 years experience in field sales and installation technology
- Willingness to travel (>70%)
- English language skills at a good level are needed
- Confident handling of MS-Office and CRM
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.