- Responsible for the estimating and preparation of quotes, tenders and proposals.
- Manages the throughput of enquiries for take-offs / estimates / drawing enquiries.
- Manage workload to be able to priorities enquiries.
- Supports the team with CAD designs for proposals.
- Produce pipework take offs projects in all GF materials.
- Produce accurate and competitive quotations package - quote, technical submission and all supporting technical documentation.
- Produce fabrication take offs and quotations for all products with OSM scope.
- Actively report back to relevant stakeholders, sales team, end users on anticipated return dates of take-offs/quotes.
- Work within systems (Jira/PAVE/CRM) to produce estimate schedule and estimation management.
- Consult with customers, suppliers, and personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments Communicate effectively with sales managers / directors to identify customer needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers in case of special projects/ assembly/ materials requirements.
- Good standard of education, degree or equivalent.
- Computer literate, knowledge of MS Excel/CRM
- Ability on estimating and material take-off skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD systems a benefit
- Knowledge of Mechanical Systems required
- Previous mechanical / industry experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, written and verbal.
- Ability to priorities workload
- Ability to solve problems, efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Willingness to undergo training in UK and overseas.
- Ability to work as part of a team Proactive and self-motivated.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.