- Execute Design-for-Manufacturing-Workshops together with global stakeholders to synchronize and optimize product design and production process to unleash the full potential
- Create comprehensive production concepts that consider optimal workflows and manufacturing technologies that enable production to optimal manufacturing costs and quality as well as the lowest possible risks
- Initiate and execute feasibility studies (Proof-of-concept) for new or adapted manufacturing technologies and specify processes accordingly
- Support Manufacturing Engineering activities by creating, assessing, and optimizing comprehensive equipment/machine concepts and consulting during approval phases at suppliers and internally
- Ensure the best possible ramp-up scenarios for new production equipment and products
- Further, develop and enhance the industrialization framework and its utilization at all GF sites globally
- Support initiatives addressing standardization as well as strengthening global setup and collaboration in manufacturing
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) in mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering, industrial engineering, or comparable
- Profound professional experience in leading multinational projects in the field of industrialization, industrial engineering, or manufacturing technology
- Experience with plastics processing, injection molding, extrusion, assembly, testing, and automation would be an asset
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management in a global environment
- Self-driven, well-organized, and independent
- Clear communication strength & empathy, enthusiastic to cooperate with different nationalities and cultures
- Willingness to travel for realization of international projects (up to 30%)
- Very good working experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good communication skills in English and German
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.