- Works with Leadership to develop a Lean strategy. Create Value Stream Map to be used in the organization.
- Train key Lean principals and lead kaizens with teams. Work with plant mgmt. on how to develop Lean mindset and Lean oriented processes.
- Assist in the development of standard work documents. Work with other Georg Fischer BOB Leaders to share best practices.
- Provide ongoing guidance/training on Lean. Successfully implement a 5S system. Develop visual controls and signage. Provide metrics.
- Work with Operations Controller to assist in analysis, administration and execution of Lean oriented activities.
- Leverages and leads productivity initiatives based on best practices and new process technology, Enforce GEMBA and drive the +QDIP Process.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of experience leading direct/indirect personnel and/or salaried exempt employees in a similar environment
- Ability to lead and coordinate multi-functional team projects
- Ability to develop and train employees.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.