We are seeking a Project Specialist to join our dynamic team. This opportunity is ideal for anyone who seeks to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling for a company whose core values foster caring, learning, and performance. As a Project Specialist, you will manage schedules, execution, and communication on critical projects. The ideal candidate must be resourceful in seeking solutions, be proactive, and have the ability to handle multiple projects at one time with utmost attention to detail. You will work cross-functionally with production, purchasing, and logistics to ensure projects deliver on time and to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of project management experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude with the desire to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across departments.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Strong willingness to adapt, learn new technologies, dive into challenges and take direction.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.