- You will work as a professional in the field of wiring and/or the initial setup of our complex 3- and 5-axis high-speed milling machines. A modern infrastructure is available to you for this purpose. Here you can develop your professional skills.
- You will be responsible for the on-time implementation of CNC machines (Sinumerik or Heidenhain) and their peripherals in compliance with quality guidelines.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the equipment and facilities in your area.
- You have completed basic electrical training with a Swiss federal diploma (EFZ), ideally as an automation technician, automation assembler, electromechanics technician, electronics technician or electrician with electronics/computer science experience.
- Ideally, you already have experience in machine engineering.
- Solution-oriented thinking, technical flair and distinct diagnostic abilities are some of your strengths.
- You have basic knowledge of German.
- You have a high level of quality awareness and are used to working independently and ac-curately. You enjoy taking on responsibility and you want to continuously develop yourself. Our international group offers you exciting development opportunities.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries