- Basic operation of multiple CNC machines. Perform weekly preventive maintenance.
- Monitor workflow to assure quality by following written procedures.
- Understand and edit G and M Codes, trouble shoot code for issues. Install and maintain commonly changed components and tools.
- Perform full complex CNC setups on all machines (CNC Swiss Turn/Lathe/Mill) and (Heidenhain/Fanuc/Haas Controller)
- Able to fully train Level I & Level II, and new operators to run and setup CNC machines.
- Create CNC programs using MasterCAM, Esprit, or Equiv. for various CNC machine types. Including creating setup sheets.
- High school or equivalent
- Certificate of completion in operation of machine shop equipment and measuring tools or recent two years' experience as a machine shop operator level 3.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.