- Keep track with our Marine customers for the French region
- Develop new customers and new business fields within Marine market
- Conduct trainings and seminars for our customers on site or digital
- Collaborate within a strong Marine team global and in EMEA as well as with local sales company
- Drive specifications with Engineering offices and ship owners
- Analyze the existing market, customers and competitors
- Maritime background preferred as Marine engineer or naval architect
- Pro-active behavior to plan day to day sales business self-responsible
- 3 years + experience in maritime sales
- Knowledge about French marine stakeholders
- Fluent in French & English
- Ready to travel 60-70% of working time
- Ideally located in "Bretagne" and "Pays de la Loire" regions
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.