- Responsible for the safety, quality, delivery, inventory and productivity of all warehouse operations and cross functionally with all operational teams.
- Lead & develop people through leadership, instilling GF values, development plans, performance mgmt. and training matrices.
- Develops, aligns & obtains company/departments goals, objectives and budget.
- Improve company and department performance through LEAN Mgmt. As well as CAPEX for new or existing equipment.
- Ensure a safe, organized, and clean working environment by supporting safety initiatives. Follow 5S & Ergonomic methodology.
- Bachelor's degree (Supply Chain Mgt, Operations Management) from four-year college or university; or 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Practical experience in warehouse operations and shipping preferred.
- APICS/CPIM preferred
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.