- To carry out corrective and preventive maintenance for all GF machines (for both GF and customer owned machine)
- Support sales team in other segments (installation, training site support and after sales service)
- To repair and calibrate welding machines and tools in timely manner
- Clear communication within the team and colleagues from other department (Customer Service and Sales)
- To stay up to date with the latest GF welding technology, features and it value proposition
- Handling customer product complaint & liaise with factory technical personnel for solution & investigation
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant engineering professional qualification is required
- Possess hands-on skill and knowledge in electro-mechanical machine repair
- With PLC Electrical knowledge & process automation will be added advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and complete tasks in its entirety
- Willing to travel outstation in short notice
- Resourceful in problem solving
- Persistent and can do attitude
- Organize and detail oriented
- Willing to learn and improve continuously
- Positive attitude
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.