- Solid understanding of HR operations in a shared service center
- Ensure an effective back end operation is run with seamless collaboration with inter departments and external bodies
- Collaborate with the regional stakeholders with focus in Singapore (SEA), Malaysia, Indonesia to oversee the HR administrative tasks
- Work as SAP HCM user in ASEAN region for new joiner, leaving, transfer cases.
- Create and maintain the employee master data in SAP (OM: Organization, PA: Person) or the platform available for master data
- Organize and maintain employee records, ensure the confidential form/documents are store in a safety manner
- Set up the procedure to handle all master data and interacting with local stakeholders
- Work as a super user to manage and maintain user account (create, delete, change) in e-leave system portal in ASEAN region
- Ensure the leave system comply with company HR policy and guidelines
- Ensure the accuracy of employee payroll and personal income tax in accordance to company policy and comply with local country employment law
- Conduct monthly payroll or/and coordinate with the 3rd party payroll service provider to execute monthly payroll processing
- Providing payroll data and related monthly reports to local HRBP/Finance to review and record
- Key point of contact for any inquiries related to Me@GF system and escalating the user issue of Me@GF to IT support team
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of HR operations experience on payroll and master data for SEA countries
- Knowledge of ERP system, SAP will be added advantage
- Able to multi-tasking, determine priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Candidate who is familiar with labor legislation for Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia will be strongly encourage to apply
- Experience on set up the related procedure and policies
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking, Chinese is a plus
- Good attitude, communication skill, team player and adaptable to change
- Candidate who can start work immediately will be added advantage
- Candidate must be willing to work at Taman Perindustrian Air Hitam, Klang (near KSL Esplanade Mall, Klang)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.