- Perform data analysis, derive hypothesis, create and quantify potentials and execute on the found potentials with a team of experts in the EMEA region
- Conduct analysis of existing processes and propose new and robust methods for deploying OPEX foundations
- Create reports and analytics dashboards to help the Opex team make the most appropriate decisions
- Work collaboratively with the local teams to manage the change and focus on business impact as ONE GF Piping Systems
- Bachelors/Master's degree in economics, operations, supply chain, engineering, or another related field
- Strong people focus and change management curiosity to address topics in a suitable and appropriate manner
- Excellent analytical and computer skills, including MS Office system and tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Advanced skills in databases, spreadsheet statistical applications, and logistic software packages (ERP and Power BI preferable)
- Prior consulting or industry experience is an advantage
- Autonomy, curiosity, proactivity, inquisitiveness, and ability to manage process execution
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluent in German and English
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
We support the purchase of a fitness studio membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy. We also offer active health promotion with other sport activities.
Allowance on food in the canteen or subsidy to meals provided.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.