- Ensures the quality of products and services to internal and external customers while consistently seeking continuous improvement.
- Ensures equipment and facilities are maintained.
- Communicates the goals and objectives of the company to Molding, Extrusion, Tool Room, Mold Storage, Maintenance, P&A and Blending personnel and the wants and needs of employees to upper management.
- Ensures manufacturing processes are optimized and products are manufactured to customer specifications.
- Ensures all production and financial reports are accurate and timely communicated to the Plant Manager.
- Maintains control of all inventories within the manufacturing processes, including both raw material and finished products inventory.
- Maintains departmental spending within the framework of the manufacturing and capital budgets.
- Follows and promotes employee adherence to all appropriate Safety, Health and Environmental policies, practices and procedures, including compliance to and adherence of ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, and OSHAS 18001 certification requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree; Experience may be accepted in lieu of education.
- Ten (10) years manufacturing experience, preferably in an integrated manufacturing environment.
- At least five (5) years supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to train staff.
- Understanding of manufacturing and production in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, including ERP Systems such as SAP.
- Good understanding of Finance, including income statements, balance sheets, budgets and planning.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.