- Leading a team of seventeen SAP professionals in Switzerland and Europe
- Leading the implementation of the SAP MM module projects from start to finish, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation support
- Design, configure, and implement SAP MM modules and related processes
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure seamless integration of SAP MM with other modules and systems
- Conduct system testing and prepare user training documentation
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure system stability and optimal performance
- Provide expert-level advice and guidance to key users on the use of the SAP MM module and recommend solutions to meet their business requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience as an SAP MM Consultant and knowledge of other SAP modules (would be an asset)
- Strong leadership skills are needed
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP MM module and related applications, including SAP S/4HANA and SAP SRM
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Fluent in English, the ability to work in German would be an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- EU citizenship or a valid Swiss working permit
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
GF guarantees expectant mothers a comparable job while taking up to a year off. In addition, GF offers a paid leave for fathers and mothers.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.