- In this role, you will work towards the following main activities:
- State of the art analysis
- Current solution characterization
- Design of different prototypes.
- Test & validation.
- Portability analysis on our range of product.
- Currently pursuing a master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Analytical approach to complex technical problems, ability to prioritize and reliably work independently
- You have a genuine interest in technology and a curiosity about how things work, which will drive your success in this innovative field
- English & French, mandatory level fluent (B2) in oral use and writing
- If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of vacuum systems in dust collection and eager to contribute to innovative projects, we want to hear from you.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries