- Review and Define Technical Specifications: You will review the available group directives and define the technical specifications necessary for the implementation of energy-saving and energy consumption indicators
- Architectural Integration: You will be responsible for determining the most optimal way to integrate these new software features into the existing system architecture
- Agile Collaboration: You will actively participate as a valuable member of an agile-oriented team, contributing to the overall project's success
- Software Implementation: You will be tasked with implementing the specified features in the machine's software, utilizing technical components in C# and developing the user inter-face in Blazor
- Test and Validation: You will define and execute a comprehensive test and validation plan to ensure the reliability and functionality of the implemented features.
- Master in Computer Science
- Analytical approach to complex technical problems, ability to prioritize and reliably work independently
- You have a genuine interest in technology and a curiosity about how things work, which will drive your success in this innovative field.
- You are driven by the desire to make a positive impact, specifically in reducing CO2 emis-sions through your work
- English & French, mandatory level fluent in oral use and writing
- Good knowledge of C#
- Experience with Blazor is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries