- Following up with customers on all open quotations.
- Relationship management: Proactively foster strong contact with existing customers (customer proximity) develop long-term customer relations through regular service calls.
- Selling products/services primarily through phone and emails to achieve predetermined sales quota.
- Attends to customers’ inbound enquiries and presents the features and benefits of product/service offerings to existing/new customer.
- Verification and proper understanding of customer requests & technical requirements or issues, providing necessary support or assign the right resources to provide resolution.
- Creating leads for external sales to follow through on CRM system for large project opportunities.
- Creation of commercial proposals per customer's requirements on SAP system, including basic price discount discussions with customer.
- Conduct a systematic and active follow-up of offers & quotations, including analyses and actions.
- Advice customers on basic technical enquiries (eg. technical documentations, dimensions, pressure ratings and materials compatibility queries etc.), forwarding complex questions when necessary to internal technical specialists.
- Support external sales in overseeing project tracking and execution as necessary.
- Work with back-office department to ensure timely material availability and smooth site deliveries.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related technical education.
- Minimum with 2 years working in Customer Service role and/or technical sales experiences.
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of ERP System such as SAP or equivalent will be added advantage.
- Strong customer-orientation with strong communication skills to connect with people and to clarify customers' enquiries.
- Sales focused and able to build relationships well over telephone or various non face-to-face communication media.
- Ability to learn and understand technical products and principles quickly.
- Fluent in English and Chinese in writing and speaking
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.