- Lead a team of six with all aspects of leadership
- Ensure defined guidelines are implemented for optimal customer experience for visits
- Supervise the activities of the operational support center to ensure their interaction with customers reflects positively on the company and their feedback
- Conform to GF brand standards and grooming guidelines
- Overseeing day-to-day operations, ensuring all departments run efficiently
- Managing reservations and room allocation for hotels or table reservations for restaurants for the visitors
- Planning and coordinating events hosted by the customer experience center
- Resolving complaints and issues from guests and the internal organization
- Ensuring the experience center and its infrastructure are well-maintained and aesthetically pleasing
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure the availability of goods and services
- Providing personalized services and addressing special requests
- Collecting and analyzing visitors' feedback to identify areas of improvement and making necessary changes (using the Net Promoter Score eg.)
- Profound experience in the hospitality or equal area and a minimum of 4 years of experience in leading a team
- Excellent project management, organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Able to engage with all internal and external stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and maintain professionalism to help plan and define a customized agenda
- Inherent customer service skills with attention to the smallest details
- Courteously interact, when needed, with the customers to ensure a positive enthusiastic customized customer experience
- Ability to anticipate problems and make quick decisions
- English and German have to be on a very good level, all other languages are an asset
- Willingness to work frequently on irregular hours
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.