- Process development and programming of flow profiles for 5-axis high-speed milling machines using CAD / CAM system. Process optimization by using different analysis tools (vibration analysis, cutting force analysis, crash simulation, etc.)
- Process phasing and acceptance milling of customer-specific workpieces (blisks, blings, turbine blades and impellers) at Liechti and on-site at customer locations worldwide
- Customer training of our own CAM software Turbosoft plus (TS+)
- Close cooperation with our CAM Development group in the development, testing and industrialization of new TS+ functionalities
- Performance of production support at our customers as well as close cooperation with the sales, design and hardware/software departments
- Basic technical education (polymechanic), preferably with further education (FH, HF)
- At least 2 years experience in CNC or CAM programming and/or at least 2 years experience as machine operator
- Experience in 5-axis CAM programming, Siemens NX or Vericut
- Good language skills (E/D) spoken and written. You bring reliability, ability to work in a team and analytical thinking skills. Important: Willingness to travel internationally
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries