- Enhance and harmonize operate existing global learning application architecture towards flexible and responsive learning and certification ecosystem (LXP/ DXP)
- Leading project and change management related to applications for collaborative learning, competency framework, mobile learning, blue-collar learning, and a personal certification platform
- Ensure seamless user experience for employees and customers with federated SSO and seamless data exchange between learning applications, web store, CRM, and billing solutions through API and middleware.
- Elaborate and ensure technical governance for learning applications within the organization and be in regular exchange with corporate peers
- Support the development and commercialization of training for our external customers as a revenue stream
- Ensure seamless application support (2nd/3rd level).
- Monitor key metrics to support a high-impact learning culture and the effectiveness of learning processes
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Information Technology or equivalent and at least 5 years of professional experience in business application management systems and in evaluating, procuring, and managing business ecosystems
- Profound leadership skills to lead and motivate people
- Excellent DXP/LXP platform know-how and deep understanding of AI engines, big data, and data mining
- Up to date in progressive learning trends, digital solutions, and technology supporting and driving continuous learning
- Good knowledge of SSO, databases, CRM, and billing solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- High professional experience with MS Office, Articulate Storyline, and Cornerstone OnDemand LMS systems
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken fluency in English, ideally also in German
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (needs at least an EU citizenship)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.