- Management of new product development projects, ensuring the reliability, time and cost of projects / products that meet the specifications.
- Coordination, management and assessment of internal or external development partners with focus on expertise, efficiency and quality.
- Managing core team meetings, reviews and workshops as well as being responsible for project documentation and reporting to management.
- Monitoring of budget, deadline and quality targets as well as control in the event of any deviations.
- Active participation in requirement engineering in close cooperation with product management in compliance with global standards, guidelines.
- Maintenance and further development of existing local processes and procedures (Project Lessons Learned) in line with global process specifications.
- Active stakeholder management and promotion of cross-project cooperation.
- University degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering or a completed technical vocational training with corresponding further education.
- 3 - 6 years of professional experience, advantageously in the management of new product development projects in an multidisciplinary industrial environment.
- Knowledge of the MS Project, Office tools (excel, word, PowerPoint,); SAP suite (production).
- Familiar with the best practice methods and tools of project management (WBS, Scheduling, Project Risk Management, Product related Risk Management i.e. DFMEA - PFMEA).
- Structured and independent way of working as well as good communication skills (Project Stakeholder Management) and enjoy presenting in front of an audience.
- Good Italian and English skills.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries