- Analyse and specify user's requirements taking into account GFMS and Project's' objectives
- Define the technical solutions and test plans in co-operation with the Head of Process Engineering
- Organize and execute the developments and related documentation using internal tools and standards:
- Feasibility tests
- CAM user interface
- SW algorithms and modules for new CAM functionalities (such as laser cavities ablation, laser texturing …)
- Ensure excellent ergonomy, stability, maintainability and scalability of the developped software
- Test the software according to the defined Design Validation Tests in close collaboration with the application engineer
- Engineering degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology, strong mathematical skils
- HMI Design and Ergonomics, CAD-CAM software development
- Knowledge of Laser ablation processes (micromachining, laser IR nano and ultrafast) is a plus
- Knowledge of plastic processing and mold design a plus /Knowledge in materials behaviors
- French & English fluent
- Development environment and know how of the following languages:.Net C#, MVVM, C++
- Application development such as PLUG-IN on existing core CAD
- Analytical with global vision, result oriented logic and pragmatic.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries