- Support Global Industries Sales team in project execution (Cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and supporting Sales Companies appointed personnel to improve service levels on all major projects and key accounts)
- Support sales activity on all major projects and key accounts establishes and build strong client relationships over time through world-class project execution, support our local Sales Companies and Production Plants with project and product delivery programs, providing communications to all relevant organizational functions involved in the projects.
- Develop work with appointed SAP expert team within GF SAP systems an efficient way to monitor material movement from the plant to the job site, to be able to provide major project owners/contractors or key accounts with up-to-date material flow information to job site if required.
- Develop a reporting program for Global Industries sales team of material status on major projects or key accounts as required.
- Participates with the Global Industries Sales team to develop Project execution strategies for major projects and global key accounts.
- Work with Fabrication/Engineering/Estimators to ensure we can provide the best engineering solutions and added value to major projects and key accounts.
- Commercial expertise
- Strong strategic commercial mindset to identify to provide enhanced customer service
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and documentation skills
- Good sales skills to influence major projects
- Deep understanding of Global Industires, and the customers needs.
- Logistics and project management expertise:
- Proven track record in providing logistics and material supply to major project site
- Abilty to work at a high level with SAP to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong track record in international team management in project execution
- Technical expertise:
- Understanding of relevant products and applications
- Ability to discuss end-market specific technical details
- General characteristics and leadership qualities:
- Strong customer and service mentality (customer relationship builder)
- Proficient at cultivating trust and fostering teamwork (a formidable internal coordinator).
- Exhibits a constructive outlook, adept at inspiring and igniting enthusiasm.
- Possesses robust cross-cultural competencies for overseeing geographically diverse teams (internal project groups) and adeptly handling and resolving conflicts.
- Confronts obstacles with optimism and bravery.
- Embraces an entrepreneurial mindset, making decisions amidst uncertainty.
- Driven by outcomes and performance (constantly pursuing excellence).
- Communicates transparently at every tier (a keen listener – embodying Habit 5).
- Displays a strong inclination for extensive travel.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers holiday as well as christmas gratification.
GF offers a birthday recognition.
long-term service rewards
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.