- Developing milling machines for high speed and high power cutting within a project team
- Creation of concepts for static and dynamic design of structural parts and complete assemblies
- Design of rotative and linear drive elements as well as pneumatic and hydraulic components, with consideration of norms, standards and cost specifications.
- Creation of 3D-CAD models, 2D-CAD production drawings and parts lists in Solid Edge/SAP
- Consulting support in negotiations with suppliers and customers
- Completed education as a mechanical engineer FH
- Several years of professional experience in the product development environment, ideally in machine tool construction or in the development of series products
- Sound software knowledge in the use of 3D-CAD, calculations (AN-SYS), as well as applications (MS-Office, SAP)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, French an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries