- Planning, development, and design of the entire electrical equipment of high-speed machining centers
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation in the entire electrical area (electrical diagrams, design drawings, parts lists)
- Subproject manager electrical hardware over the entire project up to product series production readiness
- Supporting the industrialization of the electrical equipment and optimizing manufacturing costs while maintaining quality
- Carrying out hazard and risk analyses, taking into account and complying with the relevant standards and guidelines
- You have a basic electrical engineering qualification with further qualification as an electrical engineer FH or electrical engineer
- You have several years of experience in the electrical design of series production machines
- Good knowledge of drives, open and closed-loop control technology
- Open and communicative personality
- Very good knowledge of German, good knowledge of English
- Possibility of promotion as group leader of the hardware engineering department in case of corresponding qualification and good performance
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries