- Power, analog and digital electronic design, simulation, commissioning, maintenance, compliance standards for the generator HW actual and future platform.
- Development and maintenance of CPLD, FPGA, embedded RT FW and SW code for the process control.
- Acquisition of process control know-how on machine, troubleshooting, and analysis of the EDM process.
- Data base and homologation of new components, second source 4DX purchasing activities.
- Production support for creation of test systems, during the pre-series and in case of problems and PQI activities.
- Bachelor or Master in electronic, with professional experience in a similar place in the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of analog, power and digital electronics
- Good knowledge of VHDL and electronic simulation tools
- Knowledge of programming (C, C++, C# and VB.net), Matlab/Simulink and OOP
- Knowledge of electro mechanics, plant engineering and quality process (FMEA analysis)
- Language: Fluent in Italian, technical English (spoken and written)
- Soft skills: Equipped with a methodical and rigorous mind, accustomed to working in a team and independently.
- Constantly seeks to improve himself and the technical challenges
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries