- Participate in the analysis of the projects needs and definition of the Software requirements for the related project, including the problems identified from Market/Production/R&D.
- Collaborate with Human Machining Interface, process control, mechanical and electrical team in order to define specifications for complex software programming and components related to Real Time and PLC.
- Perform complex analysis, modelling and programming to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, manage and modify all technical specifications for the Software development team.
- Use fast prototyping to support technical review.
- Support the Software Components responsible of the Software team in the sprint planning.
- Bachelor degree in engineer sciences (Master welcome).
- Software programming for Real Time and PLC systems (C,C++,ST).
- Simulation and modeling (Matlab/Simulink).
- Software architecture & design for industrial environment.
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Machine tools industry and ISO programming.
- Fluent in Italian and English. German and French technical knowledge is a plus.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries