- You are responsible for obtaining qualified quotations and prepare the price analysis
- You conduct negotiations with suppliers
- You are responsible for the operative process of orders as well as the maintenance of master data
- You are responsible for the maintenance of supplier relationships and participate in supplier evaluation and development according to QM
- You have technical knowledge for production parts
- You are characterized by a fast comprehension as well as a motivated, reliable and independent way of working
- Good German and English language skills, verbal and written
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries