- The mission of the Head of Central Warehouse Geneva is to ensure optimal processes and the global management of warehouse to deliver the parts to our customers (good receipt, storage, pick, pack and ship, goods returns and repair center for the electronic board).
- Lead the team of the warehouse and make sure the processes, quality requirements and safety guidelines are correctly enforced.
- Optimize storage management in coordination with the Head of the supply chain to meet the ambitious objectives of parts availability with the adequate quality and track the impact on the costs.
- Proficient mindset of continuous optimization is required to search for improvement in processes, tools or material and lead the associated projects.
- Plan, prepare and execute the move of the warehouse to our new building in the year 2025.
- Logistics degree and strong experience in warehouse management
- Knowledge of machine tools or technical parts is a plus
- English and French mandatory
- SAP (WM, MM and SD modules) and proficient in excel
- Strong customer and solutions orientation
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries