- Direct the preparation of financial statements including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting. Interpret financial results as they affect the business unit.
- Maintain Internal Control Systems and Risk Management templates.
- Provide direction in product costing and production variance analysis. Responsible for financial modules used in ERP (SAP) system.
- Supervise the maintenance of the company accounts, sub ledgers, expenditures and documents. Oversee financial statements, including forecasts and problem areas.
- Support external and internal auditors and local executive team.
- Prepare gov't reports and act as primary interface with local and U.S. government officials on business/financial matters.
- Provide sales margin analysis and sales price monitoring. Develop financial data for budgets, forecasts, investment plans and cost standards for the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- Seven to ten (7-10) years' experience in accounting and finance including two (3) years of supervisory experience is desirable in heavy manufacturing industry (preferably metals, plastics injection molding and/or extrusion).
- Fosters teamwork, organizational trust, learning and collaboration.
- Service oriented, familiar with lean manufacturing practices.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills including analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all accounting and tax-related legislation, regulations and reporting procedures.
- Thorough understanding of all accounting functional areas.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.