- Translate business needs/requirements into IT Quality Management solutions in alignment with the IT strategy/architecture
- Consulting and supporting our business organization in transforming their E2E processes and develop/evolve the future roadmap for Quality IT solutions
- Support our KeyUser in daily business
- Steering and alignment of external partners
- Ensure standardization and harmonization and align as much as possible with the SAP standard (cloud and on-premise)
- Create IT concepts, develop solution scenarios and contribute in the development, customizing as well as in implementation and documentation
- Leading assigned IT projects as IT (sub) project manager e.g. in our S/4HANA transformation program and other projects
- Academic degree related to IT or similar qualification
- In-depth knowledge of QM products and best practice methodologies
- Extensive working experience in the position of SAP Consultant or a similar role
- Experience with SAP Quality Management, knowledge in S4/HANA best practices (on premise, cloud) is an advantage
- Strong focus to push standardized, harmonized and automated solutions and a Hands-on mentality
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently, flexible, efficiently and target oriented with excellent time management skills
- Reliable, personal resilient, high sense of responsibility and ability to work globally with multiple different cultures in a professional, friendly and confident manner
- Convincing communication / presentation skills excellent written and spoken English and German
- Project Management experience preferred
- Enthusiastic team player who wants to shape actively IT and feels comfortable in a dynamic environment
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Casting Solutions is one of the leading solution providers of lightweight components in the mobility and energy industry. As a future-oriented company, we act as a driving force for innovations in the foundry and additive manufacturing world and want to take the lead in shaping the development of sustainable mobility.