- Leading the technical project streams of new product developments from ideation, execution and life-cycle management.
- Coordinating the dependencies of the different development streams such like embedded software, electronics, sensors and mechanics.
- Align technical solutions with Product management to meet customer needs.
- Track cost, time and quality of the technical streams
- Reviewing of designs according requirements and fulfilling verification.
- Identifying risks and drive the technical moderation of mitigation actions.
- Agile methodologies, requirements engineering, test management
- Project management certification (e.g. IPMA)
- Own development experience in the field of embedded software, electronics or sensors
- Familiar with Microsoft office tools, SAP, PLM system
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring. Georg Fischer is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.