- Directs group to design new products, modify designs, improve development of production techniques, manufacturing and test requirements, and controls relevant documentation to advance and enhance the overall team collaboration with the global GF Process Automation network.
- Advises management of new developments which may affect profit, schedule, costs, customer relations, and/or inter-departmental relations that address unmet needs and have large potential markets.
- Confers with management, production, Global R&D, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products. Fosters and coordinate development of IP within the group.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technologies which may improve operations and develops recommendations accordingly.
- Expertise in presenting complex, technical projects to groups. Leadership proficiency that will relate to both individual team members as well as the team as a whole.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several projects at one time.
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems, Software design practices, Hardware design practices, Project Management, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software. Basic knowledge of fluid simulation software, embedded C/C++, relevant CAD software (EDA, mechanical CAD) are desirable or should be acquired.
- Graduate degree in Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics or related field with 10 years of direct relevant experience. Strong know-how of physical and chemical effects to measure conductivity, pH, flow and other process parameters.
- 5+ years' experience as an engineer or researcher, project team leadership or manager experience managing R&D or engineering teams, ideally in a global environment. Experience with embedded systems for industrial environments
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.