- Conduct macroscopic and microscopic evaluations of materials and plastic parts
- Advise internal customers in choosing the right test method and discuss the results
- Sample preparation, testing, reporting, and documenting the test results
- Ideally, also conduct infrared spectroscopy/ -microscopy
- Potentially also have the background to work in a Chemical Lab
- Work on projects with R&D, Technology Center, plants, and Claim Management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of polymer science, polymer chemistry, chemical engineering, or similar
- First experience in analyzing the structure of plastics would be an asset
- Enjoyment in hands-on lab work and able to dealing with a high volume of tasks
- High level of commitment and independent working style
- Confident handling of IT and MS Office
- German and English language skills at a good level are needed
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.