- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our OEM partner, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Work closely with the product development team to align product strategies and roadmaps with the OEM's requirements and market trends.
- Collaborate closely with the R&D department & OEM to align product development strategies , industrialization requirements and cost objectives.
- Implement quality control processes to ensure products meet the OEM's specifications and quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, engineering, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the OEM or manufacturing industry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on maintaining high-quality standards.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
HR Business Partner
Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 8
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries