- Plan, execute and analyze customer-specific test machining operations on high-speed, high-performance and high-precision machining centers 3- to 5-axis
- Production of sample parts to illustrate product applications
- Definition of parameters of the milling process such as machining time, feasible accuracy and surface quality, on existing and / or newly developed machines, taking into account various conditions
- Carrying out technology training in the Application Center or at the customer's site
- Basic mechanical training ideally with further training in the field of produc-tion/manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- experience in CNC chip removal machining
- knowledge of English and German or French, Italian an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries