- Organize and execute the developments and related documentation using internal tools and standards such as: Feasibility tests; CAM user interface; SW algorithms and modules for new CAM functionalities (such as laser cavities ablation, laser texturing …)
- Ensure excellent ergonomy, stability, maintainability and scalability of the developed software
- Test the software according to the defined Design Validation Tests in close collaboration with the application engineer
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing department to provide needed data for new product evolution launch
- .NET C#: Proficiency in .NET C# is a must-have skill for this position. Candidates should be well-versed in object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts, familiar with the .NET framework, and capable of developing robust and scalable software solutions using C#.
- Experience in HMI Design and Ergonomics: Candidates should have practical experience in designing Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and possess a deep understanding of ergonomics and user-centered design principles. This knowledge will enable them to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
- MVVM: Familiarity with MVVM architecture is highly desirable.
- Strong Mathematical Skills: The role requires a solid foundation in mathematics to solve complex problems, analyze data, and develop algorithms. Proficiency in areas such as data analysis, optimization, and algorithm development is important.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
HR Business Partner
Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 8
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries