- As the Innovation Manager Asia, you will be responsible to explore new adjacent and transformational ideas and innovation opportunities along our strategic focus fields to meet our ambitious innovation growth targets.
- You will identify, validate new business opportunities and pilot new Business Models including, value propositions, revenue models, target customer and value chain, resulting in market ready solutions to deliver long-term sales growth for GF Piping Systems.
- Final deliverables will be qualified opportunities for GF to invest in supported by proposed business plan.
- The innovation manager is also responsible for generation of new product innovation ideas through understanding of market needs and GF portfolio, taking the ideas from ideation to business case level.
- Your primary market focus will be within ASEAN with an expansion into North Asia/Pacific regions for common focus topics.
- You will collaborate closely with our global innovation network, other GF Business Units, Global Business Development organizations, Sales and Product Management teams, and R&D groups to develop strategic projects to deliver long-term sales growth for GF Piping Systems Asia.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Engineering Innovation, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant track record of successfully driving business development or/and innovation projects regionally. Preferably, experience in the water / water-treatment related industry
- Demonstrated comfort with extreme uncertainty – background of identifying new breakthrough opportunities through insights and driving through to execution
- Independent in building strong networks in the relevant countries to support research, market information and validate desk research information
- Experience collaborating with commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams on industrial products
- Able to organize and lead workshops independently to collect essential data, generate ideas and distill insights from participants.
- Experience with product development initiation processes from product requirements to business case build up and successfully hand-off projects to development teams for execution
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English, with Mandarin as added advantage) including analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Advance proficiency in in utilizing various Project Management software; Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- The employee is required to travel up to 30% of the time
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Senior HR & Admin Executive
11 Tampines Street 92
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.