- The Office and Project Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day office operations, finance/HR/team administrative tasks and supporting various project activities. Key objective is ensuring the smooth running of our office and projects. You will continuously look for improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies and build a better work environment for the team.
- A major project in 2023 will be the relocation to a new office – the office & project administrator will support the Finance controller in running this project and coordination of team tasks effectively to ensure on time execution for the move.
- Being the local IT coordinator, you will work closely with global IT experts to facilitate the smooth operations of the local IT infrastructure and equipment. You will ensure that issues are resolved through the support team by closely following up with them and coordinating their remote access to the equipment locally. No programming or IT trouble-shooting experience is required.
- - Min 2 years experience in project management or office
- administration with a diploma or equivalent.
- - Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- - Proactive, positive attitude with a strong work ethic (handling
- confidential information)
- - Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- - Results-driven and resourceful with hands-on execution
- - IT savvy, comfortable in working with IT support team
- - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- and various software applications
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Senior HR & Admin Executive
11 Tampines Street 92
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.