- Responsible for driving GF's multi-channel corporate content and for the continuous development of a consistent and inspiring corporate narrative that strengthens GF's reputation and positioning as an innovation and sustainability leader
- Run the content newsroom, set the editorial agenda, develop GF's top topics, maintain and develop the content pipeline, calendar and ideate communication campaigns
- Build key messages and strategies to enhance thought leadership in the areas of technology, industrial services and sustainability
- Develop integrated communication plans in line with the content strategy, manage content ideation, source story ideas across the Group, and oversee various internal and external channels (employee magazine and intranet, social media, corporate website)
- Track content performance and report on the impact of multi-channel communications measures, keep a close eye on industry trends, such as AI, in alignment with the Corporate Digital Projects team and benchmark with peers
- Provide leadership and best practices in storytelling and efficient content creation
- Lead, mentor, empower and develop a team of 5 content managers and foster collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced communicator with at least 5 years of experience in communications (corporate, media or agency), preferably in an international environment
- Previous experience in building and/or working in a corporate newsroom, managing end-to-end content development, channel activation and performance measurement strongly preferred
- Journalistic background desired, with editorial leadership skills and a good eye for stories
- Experience in managing teams, strong organizational skills, agility and creativity
- Professional fluency in English (written and spoken) and German; other languages are an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
HR Manager Corporate
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
Georg Fischer (GF) comprises three divisions: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions. The Corporation is headquartered in Switzerland and has 15'000 employees worldwide. GF is the preferred partner of its customers for the safe transport of liquids and gases, lightweight casting components, and high-precision manufacturing technologies